Oh wow, she's gorgeous! I can't believe she arrived so early, and I also can't believe she's a she.Aww, you guys - you make very cute babies! Can't wait to meet her. Congratulations xxxx
Aaaah! She's a cute wee thing!She looks like both of you, when you are looking your best.Hope you are all having fun together. Hope to see you real soon!xxx
Aw bless, she is the cutest! and what a lovely head of hair she has.All our love from Badger and co up norf.xxx
PS The number 8 is considered very lucky and prosperous in Chinese culture. Eight days early, 8lb and 8pm - Martha will surely have a very prosperous life. x
Live long and prosper, just like Mr Spock!
Oh wow, she's gorgeous! I can't believe she arrived so early, and I also can't believe she's a she.
ReplyDeleteAww, you guys - you make very cute babies! Can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations xxxx
Aaaah! She's a cute wee thing!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like both of you, when you are looking your best.
Hope you are all having fun together. Hope to see you real soon!
xxx
Aw bless, she is the cutest! and what a lovely head of hair she has.
ReplyDeleteAll our love from Badger and co up norf.
xxx
PS The number 8 is considered very lucky and prosperous in Chinese culture.
ReplyDeleteEight days early, 8lb and 8pm - Martha will surely have a very prosperous life. x
Live long and prosper, just like Mr Spock!
ReplyDelete